Some tell me it's a bit early but I planted this year's vegetable crop in my new raised garden (planters) yesterday. So far, I'm growing:
- four 'celebrity' tomato plants,
- four 'sweet million' tomato plants (a type of cherry tomato, sweet and plentiful just like the name suggests).
- eight eggplants (I over planted, I always seem to loose one or two EACH year).
- eight romaine lettuce plants
- eight leaf lettuce plants.
- acorn squash, we'll see if anything actually comes of theses - these were planted as seeds and I usually well, plant the plants.
A photo will be in order once the little cuties get bigger and once the area gets better landscaping (oh my to-do list is large...)